A Season Finale of Love, Happiness and Food!
The big day is here! Debi and Gabriele renew their wedding vows in the small Tuscan town of Fiesole, Italy, with family and closest friends on Wednesday's season finale of Extra Virgin.
But there's so much to do before the big event...
- Debi makes fresh pesto from the Corcos family's homemade olive oil.
- But there's still time for a visit from the family matriarch—Gabriele's grandmother, Nona Lola—and a trip to the local medieval castle with their daughters.
Don't miss any of the fun, the family and the food on the season finale of Extra Virgin, this Wednesday at 10:30pm ET and again on Saturday at 9pm ET.
As the finale approaches, we’re thinking back to our favorite moments:
Catch up on the entire season of Extra Virgin right here:
And don't forget all the stories and tips in Debi and Gabriele's blog posts:
- Grilling, Tuscan-Style
- Pasta Perfect with Extra Virgin
- A Pizza My Heart
- Toasting Grandma's Biscotti
- Extra Virgin on Wheels: Bruschetta To Go
- Cooking with Kids
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Date Night, in Your Kitchen
- Make Your Own Limoncello
- Welcome to Tuscany!
- Octopus Is Not Quite Kosher
- After Ten Years, Love Is Still Sweet
Don't miss the Season Finale this Wednesday at 10:30pm ET on Cooking Channel.
And catch up on all the Highlights from the Season.