Sifted: Birthday Doughnuts, Crepe Cupcakes and Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Doughnut Fix: These chocolate-glazed and rainbow-sprinkled treats from ambrosia should appease the 12-year-old girl who made headlines this week defaming the plain old doughnut.
- While Joy the Baker is known for chocolate confections, we love her “What's wrong with you!? Stop thinking about pie and waffles!!!"-Super Spinach Smoothie.
- Today is California Strawberry Day! It’s the perfect excuse for these strawberry crepe cupcakes from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen.
- Combine smoked salmon, asparagus and goat cheese for Nectar's bright and beautiful quiche.
- Dessert for breakfast: smitten kitchen's carrot cake pancakes will help satisfy your sweet tooth and kick start a good day.