Sifted: Momofuku Milk Bar Goodies and Memorial Day Favorites
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Butter transforms Momofuku Milk Bar's infamous crack pie into cute mini pies. If you haven’t heard of crack pie, look it up and try some asap!
- Need a crowd-pleasing side dish for Memorial Day festivities this weekend? Cook Like A Champion’s French potato salad ditches the mayo and lightens up the cookout classic with a tasty fresh herb vinaigrette.
- More Milk Bar: We’re daydreaming about Scarletta Bakes’ batch of cornflake cookies. The crunch from the cereal and the gooeyness of the marshmallow makes for an irresistible treat.
- Whisked's recipe for lemon poppy seed shortbread is a bright and bold version of the buttery cookie. It’s a perfect snack for tea-time snack, or anytime of the day we’re going to be honest.
- Looking for an excuse to make mac 'n cheese? Fuss Free Cooking adds the superfood kale to her stove-top recipe, so go ahead and indulge.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including fried apple pancakes and Sriracha mac and cheese.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best burger and cookout recipes.
We're giving away a copy of the Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook. From Corn Cookies to Crack Pie, it's full of utterly addictive sweets from Christina Tosi's unique bakery.