Sifted: Ombre Mini Cakes and Bacon-Bourbon Peanut Butter Cookies
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Nothing says “I love you, Mom” more than a beautiful cake. These stunning purple ombre mini cakes by Glorious Treats are worth the extra effort this Mother's Day.
- Bacon, bourbon, peanut butter cookies. The Endless Meal—we salute you.
- By now, we hope you've recovered from last weekend’s Cinco de Mayo festivities because we found a Mexican pasta recipe you're sure to love. Circle B Kitchen's fideos with shrimp and chorizo has all your favorite bold and savory Mexican flavors in a big bowl of, yes, pasta!
- Bring on the caffeine. This chocolate espresso cream pie by lululu at home is sure to perk up your day.
- You’re never too old for Cheez-Its, in our book. We can’t wait to get in the kitchen to try Rachel Cooks’ quick and easy homemade Cheez-It recipe.
This stunning cake is bright and cheery, both in presentation and flavors. It's perfect for Mother’s Day!
Make pretzel parker house rolls for your Thanksgiving table.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for football recipes and chocolate peanut butter pie.