Sifted: The Sweet Tooth Edition
- Are you a cookie dough fanatic? Dine and Dish added some to her waffles for an irresistible breakfast.
- Tastespotting introduces the over-the-top (but fascinating) doughnut ice cream sandwich. Oh, it's also dipped in chocolate.
- Swap chocolate chips for Oreo bits in your next batch of baked goodies. If you’re a fan of cookies 'n cream, Cathy's Kitchen Journey's recipe is a keeper.
- Sweet roasted cherries are a match made in heaven for rich, fudgy brownies. Tracey’s Culinary Adventures promises the additional 10 minutes required for roasting the cherries is well worth it.
- Brownies aren’t just for the chocolate lover. Une Gamine dans la Cuisine is a big proponent of these sweet and refreshing lemon brownies.
- Try one of our top 10 grilled desserts to avoid the hot oven. The grill marks make you look (and stay) cool.
- Add bits of your favorite chocolate bar to your brownie batter. The candies will melt and infuse their sweet goodness into the chocolatey confections.
- We are captivated by Tastespotting's bold doughnut dessert. But in case you're in search of a more traditional ice cream sandwich, give these Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches from pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith a try.