Sifted: The Sweet Tooth Edition
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Are you a cookie dough fanatic? Dine and Dish added some to her waffles for an irresistible breakfast.
- Tastespotting introduces the over-the-top (but fascinating) doughnut ice cream sandwich. Oh, it's also dipped in chocolate.
- Swap chocolate chips for Oreo bits in your next batch of baked goodies. If you’re a fan of cookies 'n cream, Cathy's Kitchen Journey's recipe is a keeper.
- Sweet roasted cherries are a match made in heaven for rich, fudgy brownies. Tracey’s Culinary Adventures promises the additional 10 minutes required for roasting the cherries is well worth it.
- Brownies aren’t just for the chocolate lover. Une Gamine dans la Cuisine is a big proponent of these sweet and refreshing lemon brownies.
- Try one of our top 10 grilled desserts to avoid the hot oven. The grill marks make you look (and stay) cool.
- Add bits of your favorite chocolate bar to your brownie batter. The candies will melt and infuse their sweet goodness into the chocolatey confections.
- We are captivated by Tastespotting's bold doughnut dessert. But in case you're in search of a more traditional ice cream sandwich, give these Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches from pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith a try.
We found five greats ways to enjoy Peeps this Easter season, plus more Easter brunch, dinner and dessert recipes.
We rounded up the best breakfast recipes from around the web, including scones, pastries, avocado toast and more.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web about Thanksgiving desserts.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the very best St. Patrick's Day recipes.