Sifted: A Scandalous Butter Comedy + Spooky Halloween Recipes
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for pizza pretzel rolls and Halloween appetizers.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Butter-sculpting is in fact a real competition at the Iowa State Fair, and Jennifer Garner’s newest comedy shows just how intense the dairy sport can be. Seriously, it's a "3-D re-creation of DaVinci's Last Supper" kind of extreme. – Tasting Table
- There are tons of beer recipes around the blogs right now and we're totally okay with that. Ezra Pound Cake’s beer cheese soup is high on our to-do list.
- Bakers Royale puts an American twist on the classic French macaron by adding Snickers.
- This football Sunday, grab a beer and try Domestic Fits’ pizza stuffed pretzel rolls.
- Hungry Happenings shows you how to add a touch of Halloween whimsy to your appetizers. All it takes is food coloring, a spooky stamp and a delicious recipe.
- Get festive this October with our fun and frightful Halloween recipes.
- Looking for more ways to sneak your favorite candy bars into dessert? Bake them into a brownie!
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including boozy caramel corn and Halloween treats.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for candy cane vodka and apple cider caramels.