Sifted: Thanksgiving Desserts Edition
- If Smitten Kitchen's Apple Mosaic Tart with Salted Caramel (pictured above) tastes a quarter as good as it looks, we'll add it to our Thanksgiving wish list.
- Bon Appetit's Cranberry Hand Pies look like they've been shot with cupid's arrow. We are in love.
- Sweet potatoes in dessert form? Yes, please. Eat Your Heart Out posted her Sweet Potato Cookie recipe around Mother's Day but it seems pretty fitting for this week, too.
- After eating an enormous feast, fitting in dessert may seem a daunting -- but necessary -- task. Bakerella's Pumpkin Pie Bites are the perfect solution.
- Have a gluten-free guest at your table? A Sweet Simple Life's gluten-less Pumpkin Pie looks like it will satisfy everyone with or without food allergies.
- If those Sweet Potato Cookies inspired you to want more Thanksgiving food turned dessert, get a load of these Stuffing Cookies.
- If you're not looking to bake, but want a cheap and easy dessert for the crowd, Pepperidge Farm has released a bag of cookies flavored like pumpkin cheesecake.
- Get our ultimate Thanksgiving dessert guide for our best Thanksgiving pie and tart recipes, plus essential tips to churn out irresistible sweets that are sure to hit the spot.