Sifted: Cooking with Cider, Homemade Takeout + More
- You cook with wine and beer, so why not hard cider? We've got our eye on this recipe for cider-braised chicken by The Bite House.
- Skip the takeout and make 30 Pounds of Apple’s pork & ginger apple potstickers. Grab some chopsticks, put on a good movie and you have yourself a nice night.
- So over pumpkin spice lattes? Sweet Happy Life has a recipe for homemade gingerbread lattes that is sure to win over your heart.
- Kahlua gives Tutti Dolci’s espresso crinkle cookies an extra wow factor. Everyone will be asking for your secret.
- Make Yin Mom, Yang Mom’s recipe for apple pie-infused bourbon for the important apple pie and/or bourbon lovers in your life.