Sifted: Cooking with Guinness + The Best Sandwich Recipes
Guinness Irish Stew by Jelly Toast 5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- March is the unofficial month to add Guinness to everything, and Jelly Toast’s Irish beef stew is just the place to start.
- While you’re cooking with beer, you might as well bake with it too. With a chocolate stout frosting, Cookies and Cups’ beer and pretzel chocolate chip cookies are a must try.
- What should you make for dinner tonight? Ooey gooey pepperoni pizza meatball hoagies by Lauren’s Latest.
- You can never have enough banana bread recipes. According to Shutterbean, adding olive oil and maple syrup will give your loaf a “good oomph/intriguing/what’s that in there? taste.”
- For the next taco night, try Naturally Ella’s sriracha marinated butternut squash and black bean tacos. Hold the meat -- this recipe is feisty and full of flavor without it.
- Looking for more boozy foods? How about Guinness gingerbread, chocolate stout cupcakes or beer braised meatballs?
- There's nothing quite as satisfying as a good 'ole sandwich. You can count on us for the very best cheesesteaks, meatball hoagies, panini and more.