Sifted: Best Summer Apps and Snacks + Homemade Bagels
- I thought New York had the best bagels, but My Second Breakfast swears they’re in Montreal. Try her favorite recipe for Montreal bagels and decide for yourself.
- Don’t be fooled by their simplicity; these minted snap peas by Lottie and Doof are addicting.
- For an easy appetizer that’s sure to please everyone at the party, go with Domestic Fits' fried ravioli caprese stacks.
- Pour this fresh blueberry sauce by Annie's Eats over waffles, ice cream, french toast, cheese cake — pretty much anything and everything.
- Kumquat’s mango coconut lassi is healthy, blends together in flash and sounds pretty good right about now.