Sifted: Sinfully Delicious Waffle Sandwiches + A Must-Try Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Just when you thought a fried chicken and waffle sandwich was as
crazygenius as it gets, The Candid Appetite makes one with bacon, cheddar and green onion waffles and maple mustard sauce.
- Inside BruCrew Life’s cake batter cheesecake brownie has all your sweet tooth cravings covered in one bite.
- For an easy elegant dessert, try honey roasted peaches with thyme and sweet ricotta by Food Babbles.
- Made in Our Kitchen’s sweet corn fritters with jalapeno and lime make a fresh and delicious summertime meal.
- Brown Eyed Baker shares her copy-cat recipe for the famously enormous, perfectly chewy Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookies.
- Ready to make a waffle sandwich? Try Bobby's cheddar and bacon cornmeal waffle sandwiches with maple mustard. There's no fried chicken, but no judgement will be passed if you decided to throw some in.
- There's nothing quite like fresh summer corn. Get your fill now, while it's at its peak of crunchy sweetness.