Sifted: Peach Cobbler, Raspberry Hand Pies + More Summer Recipes
- You don’t need to use heirloom tomatoes for Seasons and Suppers’ tomato pizza, but you certainly won’t regret the splurge.
- Girl Versus Dough fills pretzel rolls with brie and raspberry jam to create sweet and salty hand pies.
- Food Fanatic’s Chex mix recipe uses Old Bay seasoning and hot sauce for a nicely spiced twist to the traditional.
- Greens taste better between gooey cheese and crusty bread. Shutterbean’s broccolini panini proves it.
- Add this blackberry peach buttermilk biscuit cobbler by The Vanilla Bean Blog to this August’s to-do list.