Sifted: Baked Doughnuts + Must-Make Nachos
- An ice cold glass of milk is the perfect pairing to Cooking Classy’s baked Nutella doughnuts.
- Joy the Baker gives you yet another reason to buy a doughnut pan: brown butter baked doughnuts with chocolate glaze.
- If the peaches by you are still sweet and lovely, grab a few to make Scarletta Bake’s roasted peach milkshakes.
- Head to the farmers market on Saturday to make these farmer’s market nachos for football Sunday. Kate from Scratch's recipe includes sweet and spicy peppadews.
- Greek yogurt and frozen banana make Sally’s Baking Addiction’s PB&J smoothie thick, creamy and extra nutritious.