Sifted: Spooky Halloween Treats, Pumpkin French Toast + More
- Spookify weeknight dinner with a basket full of witches’ fingers breadsticks. Head over to Cookie Monster Cooking for the recipe.
- Lottie and Doof’s dark and stormy caramel corn would make a great homemade gift, but good luck giving any away once you've tried it.
- If you haven’t tasted Momofuku Milkbar's corn cookie, you’re seriously missing out. Thankfully Oui, Chef has the recipe so you can make it at home.
- Serve Tracey’s Culinary Adventures’ cheesy party bread at your next get-together and people will be begging for invites to all your future parties.
- Tidy Mom coats pumpkin french toast with sweet and crunchy cereal then fries it in bacon fat. Think you can top that?