Sifted: Spooky Marshmallow Pops, Droolworthy Gluten-Free Cookies + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Don’t be spooked by Just a Taste’s Frankenstein marshmallow pops. The creepy green goodies may look scary (slash adorable), but they’re super easy to make.
- Mangia's indulgent caramel apple oatmeal cookies are gluten-free and vegan.
- For a quick and easy game day snack, make Damn Delicious’ wonton mozzarella sticks.
- Treat yourself to Strawberry Plum’s apple cheddar grilled cheese sandwich. It’s the taste of fall melted between two slices of pumpernickel bread.
- Risotto for breakfast? Yep. Healthy. Happy. Life. has a recipe for it and it tastes like maple spice ginger cookie.
Make Puerto Rican pasteles, or tamales, for the holidays with this recipe from Cooking Channel.