Sifted: Holiday Goodies, Homemade Hot Chocolate + More
5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Throw on some Christmas music and bake up a batch of The Faux Martha’s cranberry orange scones.
- A Cozy Kitchen shows you how to make fancy shmancy hot chocolate. It's easier than you think.
- Take a break from Christmas shopping and cookie dough to enjoy a bowl of Cookie and Kate’s curried cauliflower soup.
- We're putting Love and Olive Oil’s gingerbread caramels in the running for the best holiday mashup this season.
- Eggnog in cupcake form is awesome -- especially when spiked with rum. Sprinkle Bakes’ recipe features a rich and creamy white chocolate ganache.