Sifted: Rose-Shaped Sweet Rolls, Four-Cheese Ravioli Hearts + More
By: Amanda Marsteller
- Some valentines might prefer their roses on the doughy side, so treat them to this buttery bouquet of sweet rolls with a warm caramel nut sauce (from Seasons and Suppers) in place of store-bought blooms.
- Prove your pasta-making prowess with homemade four-cheese ravioli hearts and a porcini mushroom sauce from Tracey's Culinary Adventures, and your sweetheart will surely swoon.
- Nothing says romance like a crisp-skinned, wine-glazed roast, and Adventures in Cooking drives it home with their cozy winter recipe for roast chicken with persimmons and sage.
- Prime citrus season is upon us, which means it's time to start squeezing those grapefruits in preparation to make Blogging Over Thyme's tangy grapefruit-curd-filled doughnuts.
- Gimme Some Oven brings you the perfect project for fans of conversation hearts with a candy-coated strawberries-and-cream layer cake.
- If your valentine is a certified chocoholic, consider crafting them one (or five) of Cooking Channel's most decadent chocolate desserts, from dark chocolate mousse to chocolate peanut butter pie.
- Heart-shaped, berry-stuffed and chocolate-coated: We've got all the sweet holiday classics covered in our collection of impressive Valentine's Day cake recipes.