Sifted: Coffee Ice Cream with Animal Cookies, Chinese Sausage Carbonara + More
- So much better than dunking a biscotti in some coffee: Hummingbird High whips up a fun batch of No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream with Circus Animal Cookie Crumbs, mixing morsels of the iced-and-sprinkled childhood classics into each caffeinated scoop.
- As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But when i am a food blog reinvents classic creamy-without-cream carbonara pasta to incorporate Chinese sausage, you won't find us complaining. The spiced links stand in for pancetta, imbuing a distinct smoky flavor and a whole different take on fusion.
- Peanut butter has a lot of best friends, including chocolate and jelly. Combine all three into Chocolate PB&J Cups by Love & Lemons. They're vegan and gluten-free, and a sprinkle of sea salt will leave you tingling.
- It only takes four ingredients to make Happyolks’ Concord Grape Mint Sorbet. A shot of lime and some fresh mint tease out that early fall grape goodness.
- If you're already counting down to weekend brunch, here's a dish idea. Top with Cinnamon kicks on the griddle for Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Mascarpone, best served to PJs-clad diners with a huge dollop of vanilla-mascarpone whipped cream.