Sifted: Coffee Ice Cream with Animal Cookies, Chinese Sausage Carbonara + More
By: Allison Milam
- So much better than dunking a biscotti in some coffee: Hummingbird High whips up a fun batch of No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream with Circus Animal Cookie Crumbs, mixing morsels of the iced-and-sprinkled childhood classics into each caffeinated scoop.
- As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But when i am a food blog reinvents classic creamy-without-cream carbonara pasta to incorporate Chinese sausage, you won't find us complaining. The spiced links stand in for pancetta, imbuing a distinct smoky flavor and a whole different take on fusion.
- Peanut butter has a lot of best friends, including chocolate and jelly. Combine all three into Chocolate PB&J Cups by Love & Lemons. They're vegan and gluten-free, and a sprinkle of sea salt will leave you tingling.
- It only takes four ingredients to make Happyolks’ Concord Grape Mint Sorbet. A shot of lime and some fresh mint tease out that early fall grape goodness.
- If you're already counting down to weekend brunch, here's a dish idea. Top with Cinnamon kicks on the griddle for Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Mascarpone, best served to PJs-clad diners with a huge dollop of vanilla-mascarpone whipped cream.
Dig into spicier takes on Thanksgiving leftovers and decadent desserts inspired by your Thanksgiving feast all holiday long.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for summer parties.
December may have just begun, but festive concoctions like Gingerbread Baked Doughnuts, Rum Ball Ice Cream and Pop Rocks Candy Bark should be on tap all month long.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.