Sifted: The Breakfast Edition
- Did you drool over the salted caramel creme pastries featured on Cooking Channel’s Unique Sweets? Une Deux Senses decided to recreate the breakfast pastries at home. The results are indulgent enough for dessert (although we have no problem with eating them in the morning).
- The Brits know their rhubarb, and Eating for England says it's not just for pies and tarts. So celebrate spring with a seasonal breakfast: Dollop rhubarb-strawberry compote on hearty buckwheat waffles and enjoy.
- Cookie and Kate celebrates the fabulousness of toast with a simple mashed avocado remedy. With endless possibilities for additional healthy toppings, we’re sold!
- We love scones as a grab-and-go breakfast. These fresh ginger and black pepper mascarpone scones by Butter Me Up Brooklyn have a touch of sweetness and “just a kick of warm spice.”
- It’d be hard to grow tired of bagels and cream cheese. But just in case that’s an issue, The Meaning of Pie presents to you a delicious and sweet blueberry cream cheese to jazz up the morning.