A World of Hot Wings
Spice up your chicken wing tradition with one of these exotic twists, from Vietnamese-style to Caribbean.
- Emeril's Oven-Roasted Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings with Explosive Chile Pepper
- Grilled Vietnamese-Style Chicken Wings
- Beer-Brined Grilled Turkey Wings
- Levi Roots' Caribbean Spicy Jerk Wings with Sugared Oranges
- Michael Symon's Crispy, Smoked Chicken Wings and Legs, Cilantro, Lime and Sriracha
- Chili-Lime Fried Chicken Wings
- Tyler's Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings
- Ingrid Hoffmann's Chicken Wings with Mango-Tamarind Sauce
- Roger Mooking's Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
- Kicked Up Wings
- Spicy Chinese Five-Spice Rubbed Chicken Wings
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Tyler's Crisp Chicken Wings with Chili-Lime Butter
- Honey's Spicy Honey Wings
The doorbell is ringing and it's time to eat. Here are a handful of quick tips for easy eats, including dips, drinks and fast finger foods.
Host the perfect summer celebration with these tips from entertaining expert Camille Styles. With the right game plan, even party prep can be fun and stress-free.
Planning a dinner party should be as fun as attending one. Follow this game plan for a seamless menu (we'll leave the guest list up to you).
We show you how easy it can be to throw a cocktail party, from planning your menu to making sure you have enough food and drink for guests.
Follow these tips to ensure your collaborative dinner party goes smoothly
Having a cheese from each of these categories will wow every guest and make you look like a true aficionado.
Pack these recipes in your picnic basket and head out the backdoor for outdoor eats conveniently close to home.
Host a fabulous midmorning fete with these brunch dish and beverage recipes (plus a plan for getting them ready without skimping on shuteye).
Mix and match Cooking Channel's best Thanksgiving recipes to put together your own custom turkey day table.