Build-Your-Own Brunch Buffet
Browse our best breakfast and brunch recipes
What would a brunch be without eggs? Use this versatile ingredient to make your favorite dish, from basic fried, poached and scrambled eggs to dressed-up eggs Benedict.
- Soufleed Spinach Omelet (pictured)
- Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Fried Eggs With Truffles
- Michael Symon's Scrambled Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo
- Baked Eggs With Canadian Bacon
- Southwestern Eggs Benedict
- Italian Egg Sandwiches
- Bacon and Egg Rolls With Spicy Tomato Relish
These comforting all-in-one breakfasts make for easy, hearty morning meals.
- Frittata With Potato and Prosciutto
- Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- Berry Strata
- Chorizo Torta
- Asparagus and Jack Cheese Frittata
- Quiche Lorraine
- Mexican Egg Bake
- Spicy Breakfast Casserole
- Broccoli, Mushroom and Cheese Strata
Potatoes are a culinary blank canvas, especially for breakfast and brunch. Fry them, grate them, turn them into a pancake, then finish the dish off with your favorite herbs and spices.
- Potato Pancakes
- Parmesan Potato Pancake
- Cheesy Hash Browns
- Patatas Bravas Home Fries With Roasted Tomato Aioli
- Spicy Southwestern Home Fries
- Bacon-Rosemary Potato Hash
Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast and More
Weekend breakfast and brunch is the perfect time to mix up a sweet batch of your favorite batter, whether you prefer pancakes, waffles or crepes. Don't forget the French toast!
- Cardamom-Orange French Toast
- Doughnut French Toast
- French Toast with Salted Caramel and Creme Fraiche
- Chocolate Waffles
- Crepes Suzette
- Cakey Buttermilk Pancakes
- Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
- Banana-Pecan Pancakes With Maple Butter
Bake for Breakfast
Turn your kitchen into a bake shop with our best recipes for decadent morning treats, from biscuits and doughnuts to muffins and coffee cake.
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Crumb Coffee Cake With Maple Frosting
- Olive Oil Muffins
- Crisp, Buttery Canneles
- Apple Zeppole With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Indian Doughnuts
- Apple Fritters
On the side: Serve a slice of maple-candied bacon or spicy sausage.
Salad for Brunch
Whether you choose a sweet or savory salad, something light and fresh rounds out a rich meal.
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Melon, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad
- Cucumber Ribbon Salad
- Grapefruit Salad With Honey and Mint
- Arugula and Roasted Fruit Salad With Panettone Croutons
- Mixed Green Salad with Whole Citrus Vinaigrette
Drinks and Smoothies
Go beyond the typical cup of coffee with these inspired cocktails, smoothies and fruity drinks.