1. For the eggs: Place the eggs in a saucepot and cover with cold water. Place over medium heat. Let the eggs come to a gentle simmer. Once the water comes to a simmer, and just before it begins to boil, cover the pot and turn off the heat. Set a timer for 10 minutes.
2. Fill a large bowl with lots of ice and some water.
3. When the timer goes off, carefully pour out the hot water and place the eggs in the ice bath until cooled completely, about 5 minutes. Then gently peel the eggs.
4. Slice the eggs in half and press on the bottoms of the halves with your thumb, popping out the yolks into a bowl. Set the whites aside for a moment.
5. Mash the yolks with the tines of a fork, and then add the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Chesapeake seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir together until smooth and creamy, and then season with salt and pepper.
6. For the topping: Melt the butter in a small nonstick saute pan over medium-low heat and add the crackers. Toss the crackers to coat in the butter, and then add in the paprika and toss again. Toast for 1 to 2 minutes, and then remove from the heat and toss in the parsley.
7. Season the empty egg whites with a bit of salt, and then place a bit of the crumb topping (about 1/4 teaspoon) in the base of each egg white. Spoon the creamy egg yolk mixture on top, and then sprinkle the remaining crumb topping to garnish.