- Total Time:
- Inactive Prep:
- 3 to 4 cucumber slices, plus more for garnish, optional
- Fresh cilantro leaves, to taste
- Ice, as needed
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup gin (recommended: Hendricks)
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons simple syrup*
- Club soda, as needed
- Lime, for garnish, optional
- *Cook's Note: Simple syrup is equal parts sugar and water cooked until the sugar dissolves and then cooled completely.
Put the cucumber slices and cilantro into a shaker and muddle or crush. Add ice, gin, lime juice, and simple syrup and shake. Pour out into a Collins glass and top with club soda. Garnish with lime or cucumber slices, if desired.