Special equipment: 3 ounce ladle
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
2. For the batter: Add the milk, melted butter, eggs and egg yolk in a blender and blend on high to incorporate. Add in the flour and salt, blend again and then add in the dill. Blend on high again to incorporate all the ingredients, and then let the batter sit for 15 minutes to rest.
3. For the dill cream: Mix the sour cream, chives, dill and lemon zest together. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. For the filling: Have a baking sheet close to your cooking space. Place a 12-inch nonstick saute pan (with a lid) over medium heat. When hot, use a pastry brush to distribute melted butter all over the pan including the sides. Then ladle 3 ounces crepe batter into the pan as you swirl the mixture around the bottom of the pan, evenly coating the pan. Let the batter settle, you'll be able to see it cook and lightly brown in spots. After 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, shake the pan a bit; the crepe is ready to flip when it releases from the bottom of the pan. Using a large rubber spatula, lift up the crepe and flip it onto the other side.
5. Once you flip the crepe, visualize it being four quadrants. In the upper left corner, or quadrant, crack an egg on top of the crepe. On the upper right corner, or quadrant, lay a piece of Havarti cheese, top with a folded slice of turkey and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Jack cheese. Leave the bottom half of the crepe plain. Season all the fillings with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and let the crepe sit off the heat for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the lid and place the pan back on the heat. Flip the plain half of the crepe onto the fillings to cover, and let it cook for 45 more seconds. Once you see the cheese melted and the egg whites firm and white, you know you're ready to flip.
7. Place your large rubber spatula firmly under the egg portion of the crepe and lift the crepe out of the pan. Lay the crepe onto the baking sheet and as you do, let the turkey and cheese side land on the baking sheet first, folding under as you lay the egg portion on top of it.
8. Assemble all of the crepes and keep them warm in a low oven until ready to serve. Serve a spoonful of dill cream on the side, and a couple of dashes of hot sauce if desired. Serve with a simple green salad dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.
Recipe courtesy of Megan Palmer for Cooking Channel