- Total Time:
- Inactive Prep:
- 4 to 6 servings
- 3 courgettes or baby zucchini, sliced raw
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup halved heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 4 baby corn cobs, sliced raw
- 4 baby yellow beets, sliced raw
- 3 radish, trimmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped orange pepper
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 endive, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, plus fresh sprigs for garnish, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, plus whole chives for garnish, optional
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Leaves of Treviso (radicchio), to serve
In a large mixing bowl add the zucchini, avocado, cherry tomatoes, corn, beets, radish, yellow pepper, orange pepper, shallot, and endive and fold to combine.
In a small mixing bowl add mint, chives, mustard and vinegar. Whisk in the walnut oil and then the olive oil. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Fold in the desired amount of dressing into the chopped salad and re-season as necessary.
Serve on a bed of Treviso and garnish with chive and mint.