- Total Time:
- Inactive Prep:
- 6 servings
- 3 medium carrots (about 3/4 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch thick circles
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts (about 1/2 pound), halved
- 4 cups red bliss potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 medium parsnips (about1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, add the carrots, Brussels sprouts, red bliss potatoes, parsnips and sweet potatoes. Toss well with olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet. Place on medium rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.