- Total Time:
- Inactive Prep:
- 1 serving
- 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce or 2 tablespoons simple syrup* or 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 4 ounces or 1/2 cup syrah wine
- Ice, as needed
- Club soda, as needed
- *Cook's Note: Simple syrup is equal parts sugar and water cooked until the sugar dissolves and then cooled completely.
Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, syrup, and syrah in a mixing glass with ice. Stir together and pour into a Collins glass and top with club soda.