- Total Time:
- Inactive Prep:
- 8 servings
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 4 ounces/1 1/2 cups mange-tout (snow peas)
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into small strips
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander leaves or 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl or jug.
Put the mange-tout, bean sprouts, sliced red pepper, sliced scallions and noodles into a bowl.
Pour over the dressing and mix thoroughly to coat everything well.
Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and coriander/cilantro and pack up as needed.