- Total Time:
- Inactive Prep:
- 4 to 6 as appetizer
- 1 pound large shell-on deveined shrimp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (recommended: Old Bay)
- Remoulade Sauce, recipe follows
- SPICY REMOULADE SAUCE:
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1 clove garlic clove, smashed
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot)
- Special equipment: a food processor
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss shrimp evenly in oil and seasoning and bake on a sheet tray for 10 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve with Spicy Remoulade sauce as dip.
Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups