1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the peas, asparagus tips, haricots verts, and green onions and cook until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. (If you're using frozen peas, you can throw them in during the last couple of minutes, to thaw.) Drain, transfer to a bowl of salted ice water to stop cooking, and drain again. Puree the rest in a food processor with the ricotta, a drizzle of oil, and salt and pepper, to taste. Set it aside until ready to use.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Make the bruschetta by cutting thin slices of the baguette. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and bake in a hot oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and rub with peeled garlic cloves while still warm.
5. To serve, spoon the garden puree onto the toasted bread. Garnish with a large shaving of ricotta salada and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, if desired.