15 Things to Know about Kelsey
By: Frank Samperi
Get to know a little bit more about upcoming Cooking Channel chef Kelsey Nixon.
- Celebrates every birthday with Banana Cream Pie
- Favorite tool in the kitchen is a sharp knife
- Her guilty pleasure is Salt & Vinegar potato chips:
- Spent time working in restaurants developing recipes and seasonal menus
- Loves HGTV's House Hunters International
- Is smitten with her husband who always does the dishes:
- Her favorite food tradition is having all of the family over for a big a meal on Sunday, often serving breakfast for dinner
- Is the host of a new show on Cooking Channel with a fresh approach to the basics in the kitchen:
Kelsey's Essentials premieres this Saturday at 2pm ET on Cooking Channel.
The lovely host/world food adventurer of Cooking Channel's new series Eden Eats shared her most awesome food experiences with us.
Cooking Channel shares their tested strategy for navigating -- and getting the most out of -- food festivals, like the NYC Wine & Food Festival.