FourCoursemen Special: RSVP Now
Six Friends. Five Courses. Good at food. Bad at math. They are The FourCoursemen. A mix of self-taught gourmets and rising young stars with a commitment to using local and sustainable ingredients. For those lucky enough to experience their unexpected creations, it's a magical menu served up in seclusion on a side street in Athens, Georgia. Here's the deal...
We're joining their crew for a special over three days as they take to the road to plan a menu and gather ingredients from the best producers and farmers across Georgia. The goal: prepare a fresh, seasonal meal comprised of one-of-a-kind dishes for twenty-four strangers.
- Damien -- Co-founding epicure who designed and built the house it all started in
- Randolph -- The other co-founder and a food / wine enthusiast
- Patrick -- Met the first two while cooking at The Grit (hot Athens vegetarian restaurant)
- Eddie -- Joined the mix, lending his pastry chef skills into the burgeoning mix -- dessert!!
- Matt -- A head chef at another hot restaurant entered the fray
- Nancy -- Rounded out the team with her uncanny wine and food pairing talents
And just wait until they get to the Schnapps... Don't forget to catch it all on Cooking:
Watch The FourCoursemen on Cooking Channel -- Monday, Nov. 22nd at 9pm ET.
** Black and white still of FourCoursemen -- Credit: Marisu Wehrenberg, Zoom-works.com **