Comfortably Yum with Hungry Girl
Get warm and cozy with Hungry Girl this weekend — she's sharing her top recipes for staying comfortably yum:
- Hungry Girl's Pulled Pork Sandwiches use just the right cuts of meat for the perfect guilt-free comfort dish. Hope you're hungry!
- And her Turkey and Veggie Meatloaf Minis will bring you back to memories of Mom's meatloaf, only better!
- Bulk up mashed potatoes into Miracle Mashies with Lisa's secret ingredient.
- For those days when you just need to dive into a bowl of cheesy pasta, choose this Too-EZ Mac ’n Cheese recipe over the blue box.
- And how do you make no-guilt bread pudding even better? You remake it into PB ’n Chocolate Bread Pudding!
Plus, tune in for tips and tricks to increase your portion size without increasing calories, and how to survive a trip to your favorite diner.
for more tips and advice from this episode.