The Great Peanut Butter Debate: Creamy or Chunky?
By: Michelle Buffardi
Check out our best peanut butter recipes — sweet and savory:
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Blackberry Jam
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pie
- Thai-Italian Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Blondies
- Grilled Peanut Butter, Banana and Jelly Sandwich
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Noodles With Lime Peanut Sauce
- Crispy Rice Treats
- Nutty Sweet Potato Soup
- Chicken Sate With Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Nearly a hundred years after the Great Boston Molasses Flood, we honor those who fought the good battle with Molasses and lost. And we vow to never again let the sticky substance have power over us.
We've paired with-a-twist cocktails from the chefs at Cooking Channel with the classic icons of The Wizard of Oz.
Here are some of Aarti Sequieira's strategies to consider if you too want to avoid the dreaded loosening of the trouser button, all based in Indian tradition.
Oreos form the crust in this creamy, no-bake peanut butter pie recipe from Zoe Francois.
Celebrate with Cooking Channel's spicy adult version.
Watch The Great American Food Feud on Cooking Channel, featuring animated food fight videos of barbecue foods like ribs and pulled pork sandwiches.