Enter for an Opportunity to Meet Ching at the LUCKYRICE Festival
Cooking Channel's own Ching-He Huang from Chinese Food Made Easy is joining the ranks of star chefs like David Chang, Daniel Boulud, Marcus Samuelsson and Anthony Bourdain to participate in the second-annual LUCKYRICE Festival, an exciting, week-long tribute to the incredible diversity of Asian culinary culture.
The NYC-based roster of festival events is a Who's Whoin the Asian culinary world today, featuring truly unique events with chefs from Iron Chef Morimoto to Ming Tsai ... see the full list here.
If you'll be in NYC May 6-8, you can enter for an opportunity to win a pair of free tickets to two festival events, and meet Ching yourself!
Here's how: Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post with a question you would pose to Ching about Chinese cooking. It could be a request for a specific tip on the best way to cook a dish, or a question about how she would tackle a specific ingredient. Get creative, but stick to questions about cooking that would have a broad appeal.
We'll choose our favorite and award a grand prize:
- A ticket for you and a guest to the Grand Feast on Friday, May 6 at 6-10pm
- A ticket for you and a guest to Ching's Talk + Taste on Sunday, May 8 at 1-4pm
- A signed copy of Ching's book Chinese Food Made Easy
- Plus a chance to meet Ching!
- Prize does not include travel to NYC or accommodations in NYC.
- You must include your email address in the "Email" field when submitting your comment so we can communicate back with you if you're a winner. (But do not post your email address into the actual body of the comment.)
- Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, April 27 at 11:59pm ET. Winners will be announced on Friday, Apr 29.
- Limit to three entries per person.
- Judging criteria: 50% based on originality and creativity; 50% based on entrant's knowledge and practicality as it relates to Chinese cooking.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your changes of winning.
- Contest open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C., 21 years of age and older. Void where prohibited by law.
- Subject to the full Official Rules.
- Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, 75 9th Ave., New York, NY 10011.