Cooking Channel Frozen Treats Truck Hits the Midwest
After making lots of new friends in New York City, Pittsburgh and Boston, our Frozen Treats Truck is headed west! The Midwest, that is...
Today we're in Cleveland, handing out free scoops of Orange Blossom and Cream and Triple Berry-flavored ice creams from local producer Honey Hut. If you're in the area, come out and meet us! We'll be at the Wade Oval at University Circle, 4-9pm.
This Saturday we'll be meeting fans in Detroit! Find us 10am-4pm at the Eastern Market on 2334 Russell St., serving delicious, free tastes from Hudsonville Ice Cream.
For more details and a complete route of our Summer Tour, click here !
Pics from the road: Nadia G, Kelsey Nixon, Rachael Ray and Ben Sargent get things started at the Truck's first stop in New York City...
Do you make your own ice cream flavors? Take a look at our favorite recipes:
- Matt Armendariz's Ice Cream Terrine with Sauteed Peaches
- Laura Calder's Vanilla and Raspberry Ice Cream Bombe
- Giada's Strawberry-Mascarpone Granita
- Emeril's Mint Julep Sorbet
- Bal's Indian Ice Cream: Mango Kulfi
- Tyler's Mango-Strawberry Snow Cones
- Nigella's Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae
- Cooking Channel's Best Frozen Dessert Recipes