Peaches on the Grill
Take advantage of the sweetness of summer peaches that are great on their own but become even sweeter when cooked on the grill (plus, you’ll get to keep your oven off). Cook them directly on the grill to get those great char marks or try 'em kebab style on a skewer.
White wine and grilled peaches make Giada's Grilled Peaches in Wine a decadent dessert or delicious drink. Or try Grilled Peaches with Raspberry Sauce and Lemon Cream that are marinated in butter and sugar and grilled on direct heat until slightly brown (about 8 minutes).
Skewers aren't just for savory kebabs. Swap in cinnamon sticks for skewers to give even more flavor to Cinnamon-Grilled Peaches. Top them with ice cream!
Seasonal Fruit and Melon Kebabs have a firey kick—they’re marinated in a sugar, lime, chili and jalapeno sauce.
- CIA Dropout: Peachy Keen Panna Cotta
- What’s Gaby Cooking: Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- In Jennie’s Kitchen: Easy Peach Preserves
- I Am Mommy: Peach Bread
- Daily Dishin: Fresh Peaches and Cream No-Bake Pie
- Cooking with Books: Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
- Cooking With My Kid: Peach & Friends Cobbler Pie
- White on Rice Couple: Peach Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Cooking With Elise: Bruschetta with Grilled Peach Chutney
- Taste With The Eyes: Warm White Peach and Blackberry Cobbler
- Recipe Girl: Fresh Peach Pie
- A Way to Garden: Farm Fresh Peaches Frozen to Perfection
- Napa Farmhouse 1885: Fresh Peach Cookies
- Sassy Radish: Peach, Apricot and Blueberry Cobbler with a Cornmeal Crust
- Sweet Life: Sweet Peach Ancho Chile Salsa
- Indian Simmer: Indian Peach Gujiya
- Dixie Chik Cooks: Peach Cobbler
- Food2: 5 Killer Peach Flavored Cocktails
- Healthy Eats: 8 Ways You Didn’t Know You Could Eat Peaches
- Add a Pinch: My Grandmother’s Peach Cobbler
- And Love It Too: Pan Seared Salmon with Fresh Peach Salsa
- From My Corner of Saratoga: Double Caramel Peaches
- She Wears Many Hats: Peach Wontons
Assume the role of grilling guru with the following tips for serving meats and veggies with a crispy char and a tasty wood-smoke edge.