Eat, Drink and Be Merry With Your Favorite Cooking Channel Chefs
Do you wish you could meet Ben Sargent and ask him the secret to perfect lobster rolls? Or chat with Kelsey Nixon about where she gets her amazing wardrobe on Kelsey's Essentials? Maybe you wish you could spend a minute getting Tuscan travel trips from Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos. Well, here's your chance. Meet Kelsey, Ben, Mo Rocca, Lee Anne Wong and Debi & Gabriele at the New York Wine & Food Festival event, Cooking Channel's Meatpacking Uncorked.
The Meatpacking District of Manhattan will come alive Friday, September 30th, at this district-wide wine and food tasting that will feature dazzling street performances, musicians, artists and of course, top Cooking Channel talent. And to end the evening, your ticket will get you into an exclusive party at Villa Pacri where there will be more food, wine, dancing and stars.
Can't make it to Manhattan that weekend? Leave a comment below to let us know what question you'd ask your favorite Cooking Channel chef. We'll pick a handful of questions to ask on your behalf.
More Cooking Channel Chefs (and the Treats Truck!) at the NYC Wine & Food Festival
- Learn The Art of the Taco with Kelsey and Bobby Flay
- Get a bite of Ben's lobster roll at The Best Thing I've Ever Ate Between Bread
- Enjoy Cocktails and Caviar at Dream Downtown with Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Get Cooking Demos on Saturday and Sunday from Michael Symon, Bobby Flay, Alton Brown, Jimmy and Bobby Deen, Gabriele and Debi and more.
- Track down the Cooking Channel Treats Truck for free People's Pops during the Festival! Find it on the corner of 14th St. and 9th Ave on Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., and at Brooklyn's Bounty Saturday evening and Carts in the Parc Sunday afternoon.