Sifted: Banana Cream Pie, St. Patrick's Day Ideas and More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Happy Pi Day! It's okay if you don't like math, we think banana cream pie is a fine way to celebrate. -- Annie's Eats
- Boozy Foods: This St. Patrick's Day, Irish Whiskey Butter may just be the decadent twist your soda bread needs. -- Brown Eyed Baker
- Craving: Steak and mashed potatoes whipped with goat cheese. Those "meat and potato" types must be onto something. --Food52
- Not in the mood for boiled cabbage? Braise it, and throw in a little chorizo while you're at it. -- Pork, Knife, and Spoon
- In between seasons: Everyone is anxious for spring, but show some last bits of love for winter produce while awaiting the arrival of rhubarb and asparagus. -- Not Without Salt
Need more St. Patrick's Day inspiration? Check out our very best Irish Cooking recipes and menus.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the very best St. Patrick's Day recipes.
Chain restaurants have long been a fan of St. Paddy's Day, using it to unveil all manner of themed menu items. Flip through our gallery of some of our favorites throughout the years.
Make the Wild Irish Rose cocktail for St. Patrick's Day.
These cupcakes taste just like a Thin Mint and the green frosting make them perfect for St. Paddy's Day.
Serve Shepherd's Pie Hand Pies for your St. Patrick's Day Party. Get the recipe at Cooking Channel.
Get the best Irish recipes and St. Patrick's Day party ideas on Cooking Channel, including whiskey cocktails, corned beef and cabbage and more.
We've broken down McDonald's Shamrock shake and Cooking Channel's homemade "Grasshopper" Chocolate Mint Chess Pie Milkshake into categories, so you can see which one best fits your lifestyle.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web.