Sifted: Banana Cream Pie, St. Patrick's Day Ideas and More
- Happy Pi Day! It's okay if you don't like math, we think banana cream pie is a fine way to celebrate. -- Annie's Eats
- Boozy Foods: This St. Patrick's Day, Irish Whiskey Butter may just be the decadent twist your soda bread needs. -- Brown Eyed Baker
- Craving: Steak and mashed potatoes whipped with goat cheese. Those "meat and potato" types must be onto something. --Food52
- Not in the mood for boiled cabbage? Braise it, and throw in a little chorizo while you're at it. -- Pork, Knife, and Spoon
- In between seasons: Everyone is anxious for spring, but show some last bits of love for winter produce while awaiting the arrival of rhubarb and asparagus. -- Not Without Salt
Need more St. Patrick's Day inspiration? Check out our very best Irish Cooking recipes and menus.