Sifted: Birthday Doughnuts, Crepe Cupcakes and Carrot Cake Pancakes
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Doughnut Fix: These chocolate-glazed and rainbow-sprinkled treats from ambrosia should appease the 12-year-old girl who made headlines this week defaming the plain old doughnut.
- While Joy the Baker is known for chocolate confections, we love her “What's wrong with you!? Stop thinking about pie and waffles!!!"-Super Spinach Smoothie.
- Today is California Strawberry Day! It’s the perfect excuse for these strawberry crepe cupcakes from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen.
- Combine smoked salmon, asparagus and goat cheese for Nectar's bright and beautiful quiche.
- Dessert for breakfast: smitten kitchen's carrot cake pancakes will help satisfy your sweet tooth and kick start a good day.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including Mexican hot chocolate and cinnamon crunch skillet bread.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for beer waffles and homemade ravioli.