Sifted: Fusion Spaghetti and Meatballs + Leftover Easter Candy Solutions
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Bring on the fusion! Eat Boutique’s mouthwatering recipe for Asian-inspired meatballs and spaghetti reminds us why it’s fun to put new spins on old classics.
- Homemade peanut cups are hard to beat, but these chocolate nutella cups by Kirbie’s Cravings might just do the job.
- Don’t let your Easter candy go to waste. Go ahead and “melt the bunny” to make these easy Chocolate Covered Banana Pops by Dinner a Love Story.
- What can be better than bacon? Deep fried pork belly, according to Rachel Cooks Thai.
- Forget overpriced granola bars. Creative Juices Decor’s homemade cherry pie Lara bars are budget friendly and take 10 minutes to make. What’s not to love?