Sifted: Nat'l Grilled Cheese Month, Pizza Central and Corn Dog Tots
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- National Grilled Cheese month: Tastespotting’s outrageous fried chicken and waffle grilled cheese is sweet, salty, crunchy and gooey all at once.
- Pizza Central: The New York Times has answers for the perfect crust, homemade cheese, drink pairings, pie trends, plus a crusade for the calzone. We can’t stop clicking!
- Admit it -- we all crave kid food sometimes. A Cozy Kitchen’s recipe for corn dog tots is the perfect indulgence and will bring back sweet memories from years down yonder.
- Heard of chickpea flatbread? The Kitchn shows you how to make socca, a naturally gluten-free snack that’s sweet, crispy and little smoky.
- DIY: Ditch the instant pudding mix and make your own! The Brown Eyed Baker uses it to make her cake recipes “melt-in-your-mouth fantastic.”