Sifted: Pantry Must-Have Plus French Toast In A Mug
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Have you tried chili oil with fried garlic? 2 peas and a pot swears it will be your new favorite condiment (especially after you try it in their sauteed squid dish).
- In need of a better breakfast but have no time to spare in the morning? We hear ya! Steph’s Bite by Bite has mastered banana French toast in a mug, microwaved to perfection in only 2 minutes!
- Vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream--say what? Munchin with Munchkin's secrets to the perfect soft-serve consistency and cake batter taste are frozen bananas and butter extract.
- Shaksuka, eggs poached in tomato sauce, is a staple enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner in Israeli cuisine. We love the presence of cumin in the sauce and cannot wait to try Katherine Martinelli’s recipe.
- Lighten up your dinner plate with It All Tastes Greek to Me’s take on Greek Moussaka. Her yogurt béchamel sauce proves that healthy substitutions can lead to tasty new creations.
- Get our traditional Moussaka recipe
- Try David Rocco's Eggs in Tomato Sauce
- And for the weekend-- French Toast with Salted Caramel and Creme Fraiche
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Cooking Channel's Frozen Treats Truck continues tour through the Midwest, serving free ice cream in Cleveland and Detroit.
There are better ways to eat your favorite summer foods.
Cooking Channel truck hands out frozen treats to fans all summer long.
Get Cooking Channel's recipes for homemade DIY recipes for fresh mozzarella, bacon, Limoncello, ice cream, pickles pizza dough and more.