Sifted: Pantry Must-Have Plus French Toast In A Mug
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Have you tried chili oil with fried garlic? 2 peas and a pot swears it will be your new favorite condiment (especially after you try it in their sauteed squid dish).
- In need of a better breakfast but have no time to spare in the morning? We hear ya! Steph’s Bite by Bite has mastered banana French toast in a mug, microwaved to perfection in only 2 minutes!
- Vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream--say what? Munchin with Munchkin's secrets to the perfect soft-serve consistency and cake batter taste are frozen bananas and butter extract.
- Shaksuka, eggs poached in tomato sauce, is a staple enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner in Israeli cuisine. We love the presence of cumin in the sauce and cannot wait to try Katherine Martinelli’s recipe.
- Lighten up your dinner plate with It All Tastes Greek to Me’s take on Greek Moussaka. Her yogurt béchamel sauce proves that healthy substitutions can lead to tasty new creations.
- Get our traditional Moussaka recipe
- Try David Rocco's Eggs in Tomato Sauce
- And for the weekend-- French Toast with Salted Caramel and Creme Fraiche
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Get sample recipes on Cooking Channel from the new People's Pops cookbook, People's Pops: 55 Recipes for Ice Pops, Shave Ice, and Boozy Pops.
Get Cooking Channel's sweet and savory ice cream treat recipes, like salty caramel, cilantro-lime, goat cheese and sweet corn.
Making ice cream at home is rewarding and delicious. Get started now!
Would you put Sriracha hot chili sauce on your sweet and creamy milkshake? Go Burger in NYC did and we gave it a try. The final results might surprise you.
Get Cooking Channel's recommendations for where to get the best ice cream and gelato in Philadelphia.
Every year, ice cream store owners across the country predict which flavors will be the most popular. Dave Powitz shares the early ice cream trends from this summer.