Sifted: Pantry Must-Have Plus French Toast In A Mug
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Have you tried chili oil with fried garlic? 2 peas and a pot swears it will be your new favorite condiment (especially after you try it in their sauteed squid dish).
- In need of a better breakfast but have no time to spare in the morning? We hear ya! Steph’s Bite by Bite has mastered banana French toast in a mug, microwaved to perfection in only 2 minutes!
- Vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream--say what? Munchin with Munchkin's secrets to the perfect soft-serve consistency and cake batter taste are frozen bananas and butter extract.
- Shaksuka, eggs poached in tomato sauce, is a staple enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner in Israeli cuisine. We love the presence of cumin in the sauce and cannot wait to try Katherine Martinelli’s recipe.
- Lighten up your dinner plate with It All Tastes Greek to Me’s take on Greek Moussaka. Her yogurt béchamel sauce proves that healthy substitutions can lead to tasty new creations.
- Get our traditional Moussaka recipe
- Try David Rocco's Eggs in Tomato Sauce
- And for the weekend-- French Toast with Salted Caramel and Creme Fraiche
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Making ice cream at home is rewarding and delicious. Get started now!
Forget plain hot fudge: Jeni of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams shares her favorite recipes with Cooking Channel for new sauces to top your vanilla ice cream.
Learn how to make delicious homemade ice cream sandwiches with recipes and tips from the experts at Coolhaus.
The Food Jammers crew had the same craving on a camping trip, but they weren't waiting around for that ice cream truck, either. They got to work making ice cream DIY-style -- with two coffee cans and a campfire. I was inspired to make my own, sans ice cream maker.