Sifted: Momofuku Milk Bar Goodies and Memorial Day Favorites
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Butter transforms Momofuku Milk Bar's infamous crack pie into cute mini pies. If you haven’t heard of crack pie, look it up and try some asap!
- Need a crowd-pleasing side dish for Memorial Day festivities this weekend? Cook Like A Champion’s French potato salad ditches the mayo and lightens up the cookout classic with a tasty fresh herb vinaigrette.
- More Milk Bar: We’re daydreaming about Scarletta Bakes’ batch of cornflake cookies. The crunch from the cereal and the gooeyness of the marshmallow makes for an irresistible treat.
- Whisked's recipe for lemon poppy seed shortbread is a bright and bold version of the buttery cookie. It’s a perfect snack for tea-time snack, or anytime of the day we’re going to be honest.
- Looking for an excuse to make mac 'n cheese? Fuss Free Cooking adds the superfood kale to her stove-top recipe, so go ahead and indulge.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including fried apple pancakes and Sriracha mac and cheese.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best Cinco de Mayo recipes.
Sundried tomato and basil mac and cheese fits the bill for a no-fuss dinner and an extra special lunch for the next day (or two).
Cooking Channel taste-tested Wendy's new signature side items, including their macaroni and cheese, baked sweet potatoes and chili cheese fries. See how they rated.
There are a million ways to make macaroni and cheese and many are meatless, like Rachael Ray's Roasted Squash Chili Mac.
You'll love this BB&C Mac and Cheese recipe for its bold flavor and short ingredient list. Plus, it has an extra kick of fiber and vitamins.
Make a big batch of mac and cheese (made with four kinds of cheese plus pureed squash) for Meatless Monday and bring the leftovers for lunch.
We're giving away a copy of the Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook. From Corn Cookies to Crack Pie, it's full of utterly addictive sweets from Christina Tosi's unique bakery.