Sifted: Ombre Mini Cakes and Bacon-Bourbon Peanut Butter Cookies
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Nothing says “I love you, Mom” more than a beautiful cake. These stunning purple ombre mini cakes by Glorious Treats are worth the extra effort this Mother's Day.
- Bacon, bourbon, peanut butter cookies. The Endless Meal—we salute you.
- By now, we hope you've recovered from last weekend’s Cinco de Mayo festivities because we found a Mexican pasta recipe you're sure to love. Circle B Kitchen's fideos with shrimp and chorizo has all your favorite bold and savory Mexican flavors in a big bowl of, yes, pasta!
- Bring on the caffeine. This chocolate espresso cream pie by lululu at home is sure to perk up your day.
- You’re never too old for Cheez-Its, in our book. We can’t wait to get in the kitchen to try Rachel Cooks’ quick and easy homemade Cheez-It recipe.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best Mother's Day brunch recipes.
This recipe comes from Chef Phillipe of ilili in New York City. English muffin halves are topped with garlicky sauteed spinach, herb roasted Roma tomatoes, a perfectly poached egg and zaatar Hollandaise sauce.
Make mom feel extra special with Cooking Channel's perfect spring recipes.
It was buttery, nutty and all-around delicious. I had to have the recipe and went on a mission to find out more about this incredible cake.
This stunning cake is bright and cheery, both in presentation and flavors. It's perfect for Mother’s Day!
If you need an excuse to spoil mom this weekend for Mother’s Day, make a decadent drink that brings together all the goodness of cheesecake in a cocktail.