Sifted: Sandcastle Cake, Ice Cream Cupcakes and More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Looking for a wow factor? This sandcastle cake from Food Through the Pages is your answer. Move over Barbie, Little Mermaid is the new cake topping queen.
- We’re inspired by Trissalicious’ beautiful recreation of French Laundry’s salmon tartare cornets. For a night you truly want to challenge your culinary skills, try these delicate treats.
- Cupcakes just got a summer make over with these coffee ice cream cupcakes from How Sweet Eats. Store in the freezer to enjoy them throughout the week (if they’ll last that long).
- Combine puff pastry, Parmesan, poppy seeds and a dash of cayenne to make Treats easy and delicious cheese straws. They're the perfect appetizer for your summer cocktail parties.
- Cool off with A Thought For Food’s refreshing rhubarb and strawberry limeade. And while you’re at it, top it off with some Prosecco for even more fun.
Dig into spicier takes on Thanksgiving leftovers and decadent desserts inspired by your Thanksgiving feast all holiday long.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
December may have just begun, but festive concoctions like Gingerbread Baked Doughnuts, Rum Ball Ice Cream and Pop Rocks Candy Bark should be on tap all month long.