Sifted: Mason Jar Recipes and Cheesecake Ice Pops
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- We love summer. But let’s face it, the sunny season has some drawbacks. It can be hot, sticky and full of sunburns and mosquitoes. A Grain of Paradise promises these berry cheesecake ice pops will make it all better whenever you get hit by the summer doldrums.
- The Mighty Girl is determined to try 1,000 different types of fruits in her lifetime. While we may not be quite as ambitious, we’re excited to try her top 10.
- Becky Bakes’ s’more pudding jars are fabulously simple. Pack them for the perfect picnic treat.
- More mason jar fun-- Plan your lunch week ahead of time. These vegan salads by Healthy. Happy. Life keep fresh for up to 5 days.
- While you might not need another chocolate chip cookie recipe, you do need these tips from the pastry chef expertise of Brave Tart to perfect your next batch.
St. Patrick’s day is a time to turn everything green in honor of the Irish Saint. This creamy cheesecake with festive green stripes is perfect to serve after corned beef, cabbage and a Guinness. Using fresh mint makes the rich cake as bright in flavor as it is in appearance.