Sifted: Yellow Cake Pie, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes and Patriotic Salad
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Are you team cake or team pie? Filled with chocolate mousse and topped with whipped cream, Foodie Crush’s inventive yellow cake pie doesn't make you decide.
- We love Grilled Cheese Social’s latest sandwich sensation: Broccoli, bacon, and ale cheddar cheese pressed between buttery focaccia.
- Make your pancakes extra special this weekend with Number 2 Pencil’s sour cream cinnamon roll pancakes. With a buttery cinnamon sugar swirl and a rich maple coffee glaze, this recipe is a winner.
- Confessions of a Bright Eyed Baker had trouble sharing these ice cream cupcake peanut butter cups. With these dreamy chocolate treats, who wouldn’t?
- How do you make potato salad patriotic? Chez Us uses purple and red potatoes. Okay-- it may not be the classic red, white and blue, but the bright colors and the vibrant flavors, make this a perfect side for next week’s celebration.
- Nadia G's dark chocolate and caramelized banana pie is perfect for just about any occasion.
- Fresh apple slices offer a tangy, sweet bite to Kelsey's grilled cheese sandwich. Plus, we've got tips for making your own signature grilled cheese sandwich.
- Ricotta cheese makes ordinary pancakes extra fluffy and delicious.
- Find the best summer sides in our Top 50 Guide.
Make (and master) an exceptional pie crust, and you're more than halfway to an exceptional pie. Here are a few insider tricks for tackling this daunting yet delicious pastry.
Pi Day is a great day to celebrate mathematics and a greater day to eat pie.
Step away from the store-bought sweets and win the potluck this summer with Cooking Channel’s best recipes for summer desserts.