Better Burgers for Your July 4th Party
We feel your pain and are here to help. Check out some of these alternatives to the classic burger. Use them as recipes and inspiration to please your crowd of hungry friends:
- Spicy Aussie Chicken Burgers -->These are chicken burgers with a kick, garnished with an array of interesting toppings from grilled pineapple rings to eggs, and more.
- Really Simple Bean Burgers -->Put your own spin on this basic bean burger recipe. Try one of our eight flavor embellishments, or get creative with mix-in ideas of your own.
- Killer Mushroom Cheeseburgers -->Melted, gooey cheese lies at the center of two mushroom caps pan-fried in panko crumbs in these juicy "cheeseburgers". Why settle for an average grilled mushroom cap when you can chow down on this ultimate concoction instead?
- Julia Child's Pan-Fried Thin Burgers -->Make the American master chef's thinner take on the classic beef patty for a lighter dose of hamburger. Allow your guests to choose their own accoutrements.
- Crispy Tuna Cake Sliders (pictured above) -->It's summertime. Sometimes you just want to keep it light and these tuna sliders topped with a tangy citrus slaw are the perfect way to do that--and keep your pescetarian guests happy.