Sifted: The Sweet Tooth Edition
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Are you a cookie dough fanatic? Dine and Dish added some to her waffles for an irresistible breakfast.
- Tastespotting introduces the over-the-top (but fascinating) doughnut ice cream sandwich. Oh, it's also dipped in chocolate.
- Swap chocolate chips for Oreo bits in your next batch of baked goodies. If you’re a fan of cookies 'n cream, Cathy's Kitchen Journey's recipe is a keeper.
- Sweet roasted cherries are a match made in heaven for rich, fudgy brownies. Tracey’s Culinary Adventures promises the additional 10 minutes required for roasting the cherries is well worth it.
- Brownies aren’t just for the chocolate lover. Une Gamine dans la Cuisine is a big proponent of these sweet and refreshing lemon brownies.
- Try one of our top 10 grilled desserts to avoid the hot oven. The grill marks make you look (and stay) cool.
- Add bits of your favorite chocolate bar to your brownie batter. The candies will melt and infuse their sweet goodness into the chocolatey confections.
- We are captivated by Tastespotting's bold doughnut dessert. But in case you're in search of a more traditional ice cream sandwich, give these Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches from pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith a try.
Lorraine Pascale is coming to Cooking Channel. Tune in to her show Simply Baking to see how easy it can be to treat yourself to sweet (and savory!) baked goods.
No matter your relationship status, Valentine’s Day always means one thing: gorging on chocolate. That's why we at CookingChannelTV.com hosted an in-house Chocolate Cook Off with our colleagues at FoodNetwork.com and Food.com. The parameters: Simply bring in your best homemade chocolate treat.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including baked pumpkin doughnuts and candy corn cookies.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the parsley pesto and fig, bacon and blue cheese pizza.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the upside down banana bread and Greek yogurt pancakes.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best spring brunch recipes.